Birmingham City Council 2014 Budget and Planning Birmingham's Future
Birmingham City Council needs to find ways of making further savings next year.
This means the way we deliver our services to you will have to change.
We want you to give us your views on the best way of doing this.
The online survey includes questions about all services with budget proposals but you can choose whether to comment on all of them, or just on a few.
It also asks if you think Council Tax should be increased next year and what you think of our ideas for how the Council should work in the future.
What Happens Next
All comments, along with the findings and feedback from the consultation events, will be passed to elected members. They will use this information to help them decide how
A summary will also be published on www.birmingham.gov.uk/budgetviews after the consultation has finished.
The Birmingham City Council 2014 Budget and Planning Birminghams Future consultation has now ended. Thank you for sending in your views. All the survey responses and comments have been incorporated into a final report that will be used to shape the final budget.
You can read this report and the notes of the public meetings that were held below.
You can also access information about the Consultation on Birmingham City Councils website www. birmingham.gov.uk/budgetviews
- Budget Consultation 2014 Final Report, 1022.8 kB (PDF document)
- Erdington Public Meeting, 239.9 kB (PDF document)
- Longbridge Public Meeting, 242.8 kB (PDF document)
- Yardley Public Meeting, 239.0 kB (PDF document)
- Handsworth Public Meeting , 349.4 kB (PDF document)
- We Asked
- Birmingham City Council needs to find ways of making further savings next year. This means the way we deliver our services to you will have to change. We want you to give us your views on the best way of doing this.
- You said
- Your responses (944) were gratefully received and these will form part of the decision making process.
- We did
- Views from the budget consultation and the service review dialogues were made available to the council decision makers to ensure they were fully informed of any relevant concerns prior to the drafting of the business plan and budget. A summary of the feedback from consultation can be found in the consultation chapter of the Council Business Plan on the council’s website.